بازگشت   پی سی سیتی > تالار علمی - آموزشی و دانشکده سایت > دانشگاه ها > آموزش زبانهای خارجی

آموزش زبانهای خارجی در این تالار مباحث مرتبط با اموزش زبانهای خارجی قرار میگرد و در صورت جذب شدن کاربران متبحر سوالات شما پاسخ داده خواهد شد

پاسخ

ابزارهای موضوع نحوه نمایش
قدیمی 10-27-2011
bigbang آواتار ها
bigbang bigbang آنلاین نیست.
مدیر بخش مکانیک - ویندوز و رفع اشکال

تاریخ عضویت: Sep 2009
نوشته ها: 2,586
سپاسها: : 5,427

6,159 سپاس در 1,794 نوشته ایشان در یکماه اخیر
پیش فرض

well thats my choice how about iraninan names ha !! we are imagining and any thing could happen ! you are girl you can choose name better than me
i am a guy who lost his identity !and you are my uncle
in iran ? let me think about that
alright well iran is better
because we know some thing about our socity at least
i will continue the story without any name
and you can choose a name
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i am finish talking to my uncle . the police has not come yet the cars stocks in the street the man has tired from shouting he is tired like me he grab his head by his hands ....................... at last the police has come.they are talking to me and him and i do Dispute.

i should pay the Fine and Damage
my car crashed they grab my car to the garage
all things around me is going down
i get a taxi to my work place i go upstairs to go to my office
i found all the doors closed .
suddenly i remmeber there was a ceremony on that day and because of it office
has closed .i sit in the corridor and stare to the roof.
my eyes felt sleepy .........................
i sleep ................ everywhere is white and clean there is a flower in the middle i can hear a women sound
she is mad maybe angry i see my uncle he is sad
my shoulder i feel like its burning nooooooooooo.... a servant of company moving my shoulder
wake up ... are you good wake up

احد،صمد، قاهر، صادق ...
عاشقشم

لا تقنطوا من رحمة الله

هیچ چیز تجربه نمیشه اینو یادت باشه !!
ترفند هایی براي ويندوز 7

عیب یابی سخت افزاری سیستم در کسری از دقیقه

پاسخ با نقل قول
کاربران زیر از bigbang به خاطر پست مفیدش تشکر کرده اند :
جای تبلیغات شما اینجا خالیست با ما تماس بگیرید

قدیمی 10-27-2011
Saba_Baran90 آواتار ها
Saba_Baran90 Saba_Baran90 آنلاین نیست.
کاربر فعال

تاریخ عضویت: Jun 2011
محل سکونت: کرمانشاه
نوشته ها: 902
سپاسها: : 10,211

6,252 سپاس در 1,423 نوشته ایشان در یکماه اخیر
پیش فرض

But I personaly think that it shouldn't be in Iran
?but if it is, then how about we call u Sina
!that is the first name that came into my mind
:I'm callin' and u pick up the phone
?hey man how are u doing
?U OK?Haven't heard of u in while!Where are u
پاسخ با نقل قول
کاربران زیر از Saba_Baran90 به خاطر پست مفیدش تشکر کرده اند :
قدیمی 10-28-2011
bigbang آواتار ها

پیش فرض

well thats agood name i love sina! well don't foget that women , you act two personality
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
suddenly my mobile ringing again that's may uncle he is worried about me again
hey man how are you doin havent heard of you in while where are you".a":
uncle isaid don't call me again you act like that i am a kid "
i am in my office
i said they grab my car yessssssss ................. no i dont want any help there is no need to help i can afford that.................what are you talking about? uncle i gotta go .................women what women ........no i said i am good...........ok i will come for dinner alright
if you want to continue the conversation you can

احد،صمد، قاهر، صادق ...
عاشقشم

لا تقنطوا من رحمة الله

ترفند هایی براي ويندوز 7

ویرایش توسط bigbang : 10-28-2011 در ساعت 09:26 AM
پاسخ با نقل قول
قدیمی 10-28-2011
Saba_Baran90 آواتار ها
Saba_Baran90 Saba_Baran90 آنلاین نیست.
کاربر فعال

تاریخ عضویت: Jun 2011
محل سکونت: کرمانشاه
نوشته ها: 902
سپاسها: : 10,211

6,252 سپاس در 1,423 نوشته ایشان در یکماه اخیر
پیش فرض

uncle isaid don't call me again you act like that i am a kid i am in my office
!Jsut felt worried about you
!It has nothing to do with me feelin' that you R a kid!Cuz u Rn't
!u R a grown up man
.........but
i said they grab my car
What?Your car?
yessssssss
You hurt?Need any help?
no i dont want any help there is no need to help i can afford that
There's been an emergecy about your parents, I need to meet you now!
?what are you talking about? what emergency?They OK?Allo
!Just I gotta see u now
Fine I'll be there
Bye
Bye
-------------------------------------------------------------
I changed yours a little and i colored up mine with red
Hope u like it
from now on you say yours and i answer mine with red
Or if i said first you answer with blue or whatever color u like
پاسخ با نقل قول
کاربران زیر از Saba_Baran90 به خاطر پست مفیدش تشکر کرده اند :
قدیمی 10-28-2011
bigbang آواتار ها

پیش فرض

well I have no I idea what my uncle want to say to me but since I was a kid he didn't talk about my parents
I am dead curios about the things he said on the phone
I say goodbye to the servant and I go to get a taxi the city is always crowde what these people want
I see my watch its 2 pm the sun light is burning
I arrived to my uncle house I pay the taxi driver and then I push the interphone
my uncle open the door his house is old and I think its belong to 1340 shamsi I love that house it reminds me the past when I was a kid and I play in yard
there is a tiny small pool in the middle of the yard I always make my self wet with that by jumping in it.
in falls and in springs the trees of my uncle house is soo beautiful . shortly I love this place it is warm, it is my sweet home
uncle stand in the incoming door he waits for me after he see me for a moment he smiles then he is in that mood befor he smiles .
he hug me I am now concerned about him what is this kind of behave mean
maybe he is going to die maybe he had cancer and he didn't told there is many thing that he doesn't told me …. what am I saying I talk like crazy people . I sit on the coach ….

احد،صمد، قاهر، صادق ...
عاشقشم

لا تقنطوا من رحمة الله

ترفند هایی براي ويندوز 7

ویرایش توسط bigbang : 10-28-2011 در ساعت 04:44 PM
پاسخ با نقل قول
قدیمی 11-01-2011
bigbang آواتار ها

پیش فرض

my uncle sit on the coach too
I have some strange feeling idon,t know what it is ! I feel pressure in my chest . my uncle doesn,t like before his face is Apathetic . he is looking in my eye :
"I don,t know am I alive enough to say the truth of your life story "
"what are you talking about ?"
"what do I talk about is about your life story and your family
I will say to you who your father and mother is .
who they are work for ?
and finally why they are killed and what for
"
"uncle stop talking like this now I feel nervous about you !"
"be quiet sina , you ask many question to me now is the time to answer them don,t loose it .
you are child of maryam and farhad they are both engineer . and they love their country , they are the most patriot wife and husband that I can see in my hole life expriment . they are working on a project that bilogically called human defence . to raise the human body power to repair its own damage
they are working day and night and finally they achived something they called it (chashme siyavash) it’s a drug that can araise your capacity in war in shooting and raise your rough to do any thing to achive what you want
some of the persons that work on that stage leave it because they think that is unhumanity and they built a new oranizaition called royan they are working in some peacful project to Compensate what they have done.
but your parents stay on that high security stage and they are working on a new project to improve the brain power to finish what they plan to .
but suddenly somebody comes in there company and get the power and its responcibility and he stops the entire project .
his idealogy is that if you have faith in your self. you do not need any technology that may affect your humanity and change you to a wild animal .
your parents are disagree with him they do not believe that faith with its own can solve every problem they believe that god is creator and he create the human and let him to create what ever he wants .
they are arguing for their boss to Convinced him to broke the freeze and let to work on that project again but he didn,t convinced .
your parents had nothing to do with that they start an ordinary job they sold drug they have open a drugstore to sell ordinary drugs but it’s a cover they continue their job they have built a secur lab inside a hidden palce .
they know that they are under control but work fo many years in security palces learn them how to do something winthout attention of the others
but finally the lab found by the security guys .
your parens ran to another city to make their unknown new personality but they have no succesed and the bad luck is behind them .
and in this situation you mother has found out that he is peregnant too.
she had no idea what to do she knew that if she said any thing to her husband he makes her to kill the baby .
to be continue………….
کد PHP:
she had no idea what to do sho knew that if she said any thing to her husband he makes her to kill the baby 

to be continue………….

احد،صمد، قاهر، صادق ...
عاشقشم

لا تقنطوا من رحمة الله

ترفند هایی براي ويندوز 7

ویرایش توسط bigbang : 11-01-2011 در ساعت 04:21 PM
پاسخ با نقل قول
قدیمی 11-02-2011
bigbang آواتار ها

پیش فرض

maryam is not prepred for that and actually she never think that she is gonna pregnant
after 3 month she can,t control her hunger and hide it . farhad think that maybe because she is nervous and frightend she eat more food than him.
but showing her status tell some thing else to farhad "your wife is sick or she had a secret that didn,t tell you"
finally after 3 week farhad understand the truth . they are fighting farhad threaten mryam that if she don’t kill the baby he will do that before birth or after birth of child .
maryam is sooooooooo scared she didn,t had any one to help her . at one morning she decide to run from every thing from her past from what ever she had and from his husband the man that she loves him like no one . she grab her bag and she ran . she had no idea what to do if she goes to general places or get an apartment in known places . the security guys track her and found her . maryam decide to go to the downtown of the city and find a place that not simply able to found . she found an old house that had one owner .an old women she had no son and daughter she lived by her self . maryam decide to go in that home ……………

احد،صمد، قاهر، صادق ...
عاشقشم

لا تقنطوا من رحمة الله

ترفند هایی براي ويندوز 7

ویرایش توسط bigbang : 11-02-2011 در ساعت 05:26 AM
پاسخ با نقل قول
قدیمی 11-02-2011
bigbang آواتار ها

پیش فرض

the home was old it had every thing that an old ordinary home does maryam can live on that place without frightening . and beside the old women can care her kid if some thing happen . after a while maryam and that old women be friends of each other maryam like that old women.the old women didn,t need so much time to understand that maryam is pragnant .she smiles and say to maryam you can stay here until you want be. maryam feel soo happy she feels that god is protecting her . after 6 month she is going to prepare for child birth in this period of time the old women help her and feed her and some time maryam pay the old women with her own mony . she had no idea how to thank the old lady
the child is born in peace and calm.maryam feel like a mother in her hole life experiment she never had same feeling like this . she loves her kid and she is sure about the old women ......but destiny had some thing else for maryam it is like there is a glow between her and farhad.
now i say to you about farhad and what happend to him after maryam ran from him...
to be continue.......
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i think this will happen i am alone in this topic
i know it
alllright i know that arguing for the structure of the story is just a jok
and you don,t want to make story
saba baran90,miss mehregan and khatun
where are you ? !! if you don,t come i will tell the entire story and don,t let anyone to Interfere
in
story ?if you are seeing this message this is warning i will get the copyright of this topic in
entirly privacy..s

احد،صمد، قاهر، صادق ...
عاشقشم

لا تقنطوا من رحمة الله

ترفند هایی براي ويندوز 7

ویرایش توسط bigbang : 11-02-2011 در ساعت 02:43 PM
پاسخ با نقل قول
قدیمی 11-04-2011
bigbang آواتار ها

پیش فرض

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
after running maryam she get all the money that they bring for scape . farhad woke up and he was just surprised .he didn,t know what to do he thinked about possibilities and found out because of their fighting and threatening maryam she scared and ran . farhad feel shamed he just never think that maryam leave him alone . the hotel room that they reserved is jused for the afternoon of that day .farhad take his clothes and give the key to the hotel owner.
it is not actually like hotel its just like motel provide a room and breakfast.
he walk in the street to the park near the hotel and sit on one bench .some people stare at him but farhad didn,t care about them . he think what he should do after this his existence is maryam and now she leaves him alone . what about money he had some money in his pocket but thats just make it possible to go back to his city . the thing that he can, t do .
he decide to stay at the park
inside the park there is an addicted man that many time he slept . farhad never smoke any thing and that night when he see that poor addicted man, he think about his life . his life is not worse than him. farhad didn,t know why but he think this poor man deserve more than this. he went to the addicted man and try to woke him up but he just curse every one he wants to sleep farhad find a place to sleep that night and he didn,t feel hungry that night
he decide to let the poor man to sleep and tommorow will speak to him
he just want to focus on that man and hate to think about any thing about her wife or what ever.
to be continue........s

احد،صمد، قاهر، صادق ...
عاشقشم

لا تقنطوا من رحمة الله

ترفند هایی براي ويندوز 7

ویرایش توسط bigbang : 11-04-2011 در ساعت 12:17 AM
پاسخ با نقل قول
قدیمی 11-06-2011
bigbang آواتار ها

پیش فرض

farhad wake up and feel unclean . it is like that he never go to bathroom . his cloth is smelling farhad stand up from the bench and saw the addicted man still slept . he search his pocket to know how much money he had . and suddenly he understand that he had nothing in his pocket not only the money but also the wallet . he feel frightend what if someone steal his wallet and put it away somewhere that security guys found it . what should he do ? he saw around the park and searched everywhere to find the wallet but no chance with him . he sit on the bench again and stare to the addicted man .some thing starnge on his hand is shining it is like thee logo of farhad wallet . he went near to that man and he saw his wallet on his hand . he had stole farhad money and his wallet to buy some drug for himself .farhad get the wallet out from his hand he opened the wallet and when he saw the things that needed for scape and the picture of maryam he feels calm .he forced the addicted man to wokeup and finally he woke up : his eyes were tired and his neck was thin
"? why you stole my money and my wallet "

احد،صمد، قاهر، صادق ...
عاشقشم

لا تقنطوا من رحمة الله

ترفند هایی براي ويندوز 7

پاسخ با نقل قول
پاسخ

برچسب ها
improving english, تقویت زبان

کاربران در حال دیدن موضوع: 1 نفر (0 عضو و 1 مهمان)

مجوز های ارسال و ویرایش
شما نمیتوانید موضوع جدیدی ارسال کنید
شما امکان ارسال پاسخ را ندارید
شما نمیتوانید فایل پیوست در پست خود ضمیمه کنید
شما نمیتوانید پست های خود را ویرایش کنید

BB code is فعال
شکلک ها فعال است
کد [IMG] فعال است
اچ تی ام ال غیر فعال می باشد

اکنون ساعت 09:13 AM برپایه ساعت جهانی (GMT - گرینویچ) +3.5 می باشد.