بازگشت   پی سی سیتی > تالار علمی - آموزشی و دانشکده سایت > دانشگاه ها > آموزش زبانهای خارجی

آموزش زبانهای خارجی در این تالار مباحث مرتبط با اموزش زبانهای خارجی قرار میگرد و در صورت جذب شدن کاربران متبحر سوالات شما پاسخ داده خواهد شد

پاسخ

ابزارهای موضوع نحوه نمایش
قدیمی 01-20-2014
Saba_Baran90 آواتار ها
Saba_Baran90 Saba_Baran90 آنلاین نیست.
کاربر فعال

تاریخ عضویت: Jun 2011
محل سکونت: کرمانشاه
نوشته ها: 902
سپاسها: : 10,211

6,252 سپاس در 1,423 نوشته ایشان در یکماه اخیر
پیش فرض

نقل قول:
نوشته اصلی توسط bigbang نمایش پست ها
"our education and the job possibilities are such a mismatch"
wonderful phrase ! superbly matched with my idea
i can,t think about a better phrase than this , simply and meaningfully
and you are not bookworm you are a girl , a what i mean by this is that you don,t have to go to
soldiership but i do ,and because i don,t have Exemption or end of service no places will hire me and i can,t work for a long time , beside i should have job experince
if i want to register a company i have the same problem too

Sweet of you to understand Daee Mammad
!It's a pickle
You're right! I'd forgotten about your military service problem
You seem to be the kind of guy who can get what they want once they set their mind on it
So I honestly hope you can manage to get out of here and live the life you want and deserve
Us: the younger generation in Iran are really hardworking educated people but seriously taken for granted
So I hope you get what you want
Just don't give up, I seriously believe in you
نقل قول:
نوشته اصلی توسط Islander نمایش پست ها
Yes miss.Saba , been a long time, and this is sad for me
I’m fine. As I said I will graduate by September and got no plan for after it.
My sister is working on her thesis and also teaching in Kish institute and still kind of busy, we don’t have chance to see each other for month every time and it’s cruel
How about you? How is it going
Good luck about your graduation
I've still got a long way to go
I can't imagine what it would be like to have a sister, but it must be tough to be away from each other for that long
Wish you both the best Dear
پاسخ با نقل قول
2 کاربر زیر از Saba_Baran90 سپاسگزاری کرده اند برای پست مفیدش:
جای تبلیغات شما اینجا خالیست با ما تماس بگیرید

قدیمی 01-28-2014
Saba_Baran90 آواتار ها
کاربر فعال

پیش فرض

I really don't know which one is worse : To not have any dreams, or to have them and know for a fact that you are never gonne get them

!It's a "NO" either way
پاسخ با نقل قول
کاربران زیر از Saba_Baran90 به خاطر پست مفیدش تشکر کرده اند :
قدیمی 01-29-2014
bigbang آواتار ها
bigbang bigbang آنلاین نیست.
مدیر بخش مکانیک - ویندوز و رفع اشکال

تاریخ عضویت: Sep 2009
نوشته ها: 2,586
سپاسها: : 5,427

6,159 سپاس در 1,794 نوشته ایشان در یکماه اخیر
پیش فرض

you know so long i ask the same question to my self
dream , dreaming
i myself have a dream too , yeah i have it too ,but we live in the world that result of any action is not just depend on us , we are all connected in the way that we have no idea ! see when you decide to do some thing half of it depend on you , depend on how much you want it , and the other half is depended on the other
but some times you can ignore these others and do what ever you want but after doing this you will recognize that actually you gain something but you lose something too ! you lose the others !actually our dreams are maded by the others and you have no idea what am i saying ! in my dream i am an engineer that have a car company , and produce the best engine motors in the world
infact in my dream i desire my self as a hero and everybody cheering me
not in the way that cheering world leaders , no if i want to say it exactly i desire that engineers cheering me specially mechanical engineers
have a car brand and a heavy engine brand that is unique in the world
nowdays with this engineers that we have in iran and Investors
it is not possible , but what if its happen ? how do i feel
but in mainframe i like to be a gear move a system to its purpose
move the world being productive ..... in your past posts you always mentioned about your dreams at least say one of them
i will appreciate if you say ?

احد،صمد، قاهر، صادق ...
عاشقشم

لا تقنطوا من رحمة الله

هیچ چیز تجربه نمیشه اینو یادت باشه !!
ترفند هایی براي ويندوز 7

عیب یابی سخت افزاری سیستم در کسری از دقیقه

پاسخ با نقل قول
2 کاربر زیر از bigbang سپاسگزاری کرده اند برای پست مفیدش:
قدیمی 01-29-2014
Saba_Baran90 آواتار ها
کاربر فعال

پیش فرض

Hi Daee Mammd
That dream of yours actually seems quiet practical
It's quiet realistic
Good for you! and you know what : a. I did get what you meant where you said you'd have to lose something to make something else happen
and b. go get what you want
You're a guy, you military sevice or whatever, I get that, it takes time but in the end it's possible and you do have much more control over your life than a girl can have

My dreams on the other hand, are not that practical
I mean It says in my degree that I am an engineer and i love that, but when it becomes about dream the most practical (!) one i can think of is becoming a best seller author
I would love that
And not by writing a book in Farsi, cause a. people aren't really interested in reading here, and b. it takes imagination and a bit of deep truth and I'm scared of being figured out easily
So to be vague enough, I would have to go through complications much stronger than me
That's why I'm probably not good at dreaming
I want something that stays after I'm gone, I want to be remembered and i heard somewhere that if you wanna be remembered either write something that stays, or do something for people to write about it
So back to square one: I either shouldn't dream or dream and know they're not gonna happen

Hope it's not too weird or complicated

ویرایش توسط Saba_Baran90 : 01-29-2014 در ساعت 04:59 PM
پاسخ با نقل قول
کاربران زیر از Saba_Baran90 به خاطر پست مفیدش تشکر کرده اند :
قدیمی 01-29-2014
bigbang آواتار ها

پیش فرض

نقل قول:
do something for people to write about it
believe me they will forget specially iranian people , in this issue we are (iranian people ) talented we easily forget everything
don,t count on anyone for me i just count on god
thats it count on him , if you count on people they will laugh at u , mocking you ,and betray you in the way that animals don,t do that
I'm scared of being figured out easily

of course you are ! you are a girl and sensitive you do care what people think about you , but i don,t care
maybe in the past it was important for me but now , i don,t care i let them thinking and imagine what ever they want about me i am a bad guy or a monster , or stupid or smart handsome or ugly actually

miss saba leave it ! let it go
live ! live ! do you understand what i am saying , if you always care what people think about you , you chain your self , they will think they will talking about you weather you like or not ! let these people do whatever they want
go out you will find piece in nature ,not in city in nature ,go to a jungle or ... try not to use your imagination for your dreams ,yes i am realistic i am agree with you because reality is beautiful , reality is not what you think it just take time
read quran not for savab ! read the meant of it ,it,s wrote for you , it,s not novel but only just only for one time read it from the first page to the last page )i suggest you
گلی از بوستان خدا
it is written by seyed mahdi hojati , god bless him , its a great book
world is beautiful and still there are some people and there are some places that makes you feel better, of course we all have same problems i mean our generation but it will be oooooooookay
trust me

احد،صمد، قاهر، صادق ...
عاشقشم

لا تقنطوا من رحمة الله

ترفند هایی براي ويندوز 7

ویرایش توسط bigbang : 01-29-2014 در ساعت 11:09 PM
پاسخ با نقل قول
2 کاربر زیر از bigbang سپاسگزاری کرده اند برای پست مفیدش:
قدیمی 01-30-2014
Saba_Baran90 آواتار ها
کاربر فعال

پیش فرض

نقل قول:
نوشته اصلی توسط bigbang نمایش پست ها
of course you are ! you are a girl and sensitive you do care what people think about you , but i don,t care maybe in the past it was important for me but now , i don,t care i let them thinking and imagine what ever they want about me i am a bad guy or a monster , or stupid or smart handsome or ugly actually

!Daee Mammad you misunderstood me
You haven't met me in person, if you had you'd know I'm not that kinda person
I'm actually kinda weird in my own way and I love that
I seriously couldn't care less about what people think of me
The only people whose opinion matter to me (besides God) are people like my family who are close to me and mean the world to me
Other than that I seriously don't care

What I meant by not wanting to be figured out, is that I like mysteries
(Manish in mishe ke az ramz0 raz dashtan khosham miad, doos nadaram mardom rahat sar az karam darbiaran) which is why I think writing stuff in English will add a funny twist to the whole thing

And About not using my imagination for my dreams: That's not even possible
I enjoy chaos and rebellion when it comes to making stuff up, I love breaking the rules in my mind
I like exploring stuff in my mind that are just simply impossible for me to explore in real life

hope I've made my self clear this time

پاسخ با نقل قول
2 کاربر زیر از Saba_Baran90 سپاسگزاری کرده اند برای پست مفیدش:
قدیمی 01-31-2014
علی رشیدی آواتار ها
علی رشیدی علی رشیدی آنلاین نیست.
کاربر عادی

تاریخ عضویت: Dec 2013
نوشته ها: 39
سپاسها: : 20

86 سپاس در 28 نوشته ایشان در یکماه اخیر
علی رشیدی به Yahoo ارسال پیام
پیش فرض my mind

first thx for this great topic
idont know why i came here and why im writing...but some times i cant endure many things....from my selt to every thing.
maybe u have faced to this problem that u dont know what are u gonna do in the feauture ... this makes u more angry.... u dont have any plan in ur mind ...when i face to this condition i just go .... go go out of every thing ... i'm trying to forget every thing...i'm skeard ... skeard of my self... of my mind ... i;m skeard to face with s.that i want to do...
if i have too mistakes in my writing excuse me...

پاسخ با نقل قول
3 کاربر زیر از علی رشیدی سپاسگزاری کرده اند برای پست مفیدش:
قدیمی 01-31-2014
Saba_Baran90 آواتار ها
کاربر فعال

پیش فرض

First of all Hi dear Ali and welcome
make yourself at home any time you are here
!And second of all, we all are scared buddy
I mean I don't know if history has ever faced a more confused generation
As it says in my signature, "we are realizing now more than ever that we are never gonne be who we wanted to be, who we thought we would be someday"
But to me dreaming about a good future, no matter how fat out of reach it may feel, is never off the table; at least not me
Share your thoughts and feats with us here
Not a lot of people read what is said here, so it's kinda confidential,I mean it's safe to share stuff here
People are only as interesting as their mind and heart goes
The beauty stashed in one's mind, is not measured only by what they achieve, but by what they believe, what they dream of and what they care about
پاسخ با نقل قول
3 کاربر زیر از Saba_Baran90 سپاسگزاری کرده اند برای پست مفیدش:
قدیمی 01-31-2014
Islander آواتار ها
Islander Islander آنلاین نیست.
کاربر فعال

تاریخ عضویت: Apr 2012
نوشته ها: 209
سپاسها: : 1,112

795 سپاس در 201 نوشته ایشان در یکماه اخیر
Islander به Yahoo ارسال پیام
پیش فرض

نقل قول:
نوشته اصلی توسط Saba_Baran90 نمایش پست ها
I really don't know which one is worse : To not have any dreams, or to have them and know for a fact that you are never gonne get them

!It's a "NO" either way
But I think first one is not that bad. Because It's a long time that I didn't have those kind of dreams. yes, It's been years that I stopped fantasying about future . I rarely imagine what will happen in even next year. I just think being pleased in this very moment is good, of course I am kind of hard to please, my sister always tells me. But those even rare moments are precious to me, and that's all

نقل قول:
نوشته اصلی توسط علی رشیدی نمایش پست ها
first thx for this great topic
idont know why i came here and why im writing...but some times i cant endure many things....from my selt to every thing.
maybe u have faced to this problem that u dont know what are u gonna do in the feauture ... this makes u more angry.... u dont have any plan in ur mind ...when i face to this condition i just go .... go go out of every thing ... i'm trying to forget every thing...i'm skeard ... skeard of my self... of my mind ... i;m skeard to face with s.that i want to do...
if i have too mistakes in my writing excuse me...
نقل قول:
نوشته اصلی توسط علی رشیدی نمایش پست ها

Welcome Dear Mr.Rashidi
It's really nice having you here
talking about what we cannot endure, make us feel better, so feel free
You know, It's a common problem that most of us have no idea about future and what we are going to do and what will happen. All we can do is to be hopeful and try to do our best about every thing. so Do Not worry and keep going
wish you luck

پاسخ با نقل قول
4 کاربر زیر از Islander سپاسگزاری کرده اند برای پست مفیدش:
قدیمی 02-02-2014
bigbang آواتار ها

پیش فرض

hi everyone i got to say i understood better by your post thank you
mr.rashidi are you a student ? cause the question you asked sounds familiar , believe me or not this is the question that hundred or thousand or millions of student ask them self ! what i am going to do ? specially boys
if you are accept with me ,universities in iran don,t have any answer for this question , they can,t find a better job than teaching what they learned ! so if your student and are worried about your job i should say to you don,t worry just learn what ever you should learn , and get your degree
don,t think just take it
if you are student say to me about your field
i have your answer that what are you going to do specially in iran !

احد،صمد، قاهر، صادق ...
عاشقشم

لا تقنطوا من رحمة الله

ترفند هایی براي ويندوز 7

ویرایش توسط bigbang : 02-02-2014 در ساعت 12:32 AM
پاسخ با نقل قول
3 کاربر زیر از bigbang سپاسگزاری کرده اند برای پست مفیدش:
پاسخ

برچسب ها
chat in english, chatting in english, common english conversations, مکالمه انگلیسی, مکالمه انگلیسی برای تقویت زبان, مکالمه رایج, آموزش مکالمه انگلیسی, تقویت مکالمه انگلیسی, تقویت زبان انگلیسی

کاربران در حال دیدن موضوع: 5 نفر (0 عضو و 5 مهمان)

مجوز های ارسال و ویرایش
شما نمیتوانید موضوع جدیدی ارسال کنید
شما امکان ارسال پاسخ را ندارید
شما نمیتوانید فایل پیوست در پست خود ضمیمه کنید
شما نمیتوانید پست های خود را ویرایش کنید

BB code is فعال
شکلک ها فعال است
کد [IMG] فعال است
اچ تی ام ال غیر فعال می باشد

اکنون ساعت 06:16 PM برپایه ساعت جهانی (GMT - گرینویچ) +3.5 می باشد.